- Testing Technician will be required to move inventory to designated testing area. Configure and power up hardware as required by Method of Procedures he or she would be provided. Execute testing using “CLAT” program to completion and report any issues in applicable reports and documentation. Once the testing is completed, inventory will be returned or moved to designated hardware repair staging area(s).
The tech will capture the logs from the unit, (if possible – run the unit through pre-programmed tests), update the toe tag to provide as much detail for the PDU as possible and will then coordinate the shipment through the logistics at the center to expedite the units to the PDU. The objective will be to run this process daily as radio and digital unis (Basebands) arrive in the center.
Testing Tech Basic Requirements
- Safety First mentality
- Able to lift ~50lbs
- Advance computer skills
- Able to use barcode scanner and other basic inventory tools
- Able to use basic hand tools for parts removal
- Able and comfortable working with -48vdc power
- Able to read technical documentation and instructions
- Detail oriented
- Able to perform requirements in a warehouse environment
High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Technical, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering