Project Coordinator – II
At least 3 years relevant experience required. Support Merchandising Manager by maintaining document control and managing the weekly price card activities with accuracy and within project timelines. Will also support as a coordinator in the launch of the new price card tool.
Data entry of pricing information that will convert into price cards; ability to audit/proof work for accuracy is key. They will also assist in the project to move price cards into a new system; this will include project coordination under the direction of the Merchandising Manager.
• Strong attention to detail a must; ability to interpret changes; work independently, take initiative, problem-solve and communicate status of work on a regular basis
• Participate in weekly review meetings to hear about changes impacting price cards
• Review price matrix for changes; interpret and apply necessary changes to the price card files in preparation for agency work
• Utilize SharePoint to open ticket for agency, track work
• Collaborate with outside agency on the updates; responding timely to any questions
• Proof agency work; convert files and prepare them for posting
• Post files to internal site for use by the field
• Consult with legal team as necessary
• Knowledge, skills and ability using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Adobe
This person must be detail oriented – they will be managing the changes to the price cards for our stores, so attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
Technology Requirements :
Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel)
What does a typical day look like? Attend meetings; review changes to pricing; convert those changes into the price card deck; work with outside agency to create the new deck; review the changes for accuracy; convert the files into PDF with names conventions; post the files online
Preferred background/prior work experience? Experience using a computer and Outlook/Excel is a must. Someone who can review changes in documents and translate them. Need to be an independent worker and drive the tasks needed to complete the weekly price cards changes.
Priority soft skills: Communication; Time management; Organization; Detail Oriented; Problem Solving and a Self-Starter
Project Coordination of the new Price Card Tool:
Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, and tasks. Schedule project meetings, work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments. Take meeting notes and actions. Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders as needed. Special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree