Looking for an experienced specialist who is responsible for the creation of copy, usually under supervision, for print, TV/radio, digital and collateral material; supervises others and has some client contact. B2B and tech experience needed
• Develop content strategy and framework to support the needs of campaigns and solutions for the enterprise segment.
• Create customer-facing content along the buyer’s journey as well as sales enablement assets.
• Manage and lead content creating initiatives/programs with internal and external teams while also diving in by writing, editing and/or proofing content.
• Partner closely with cross-functional teams to develop marketing assets required for effective demand generation programs.
• Create and maintain editorial calendars, content journey maps, style guides, taxonomies, and metadata frameworks.
• Maintain an understanding of content assets and performance, conducting regular audits to ensure content is fresh and relevant. Work with the analytics, digital and demand generation teams to develop and report out metrics for content performance measurement and improvement.
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing, preferably with a B2B technology company and in a content/product marketing discipline.
• Strong copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audience types and goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement)
• Exemplary project management skills with ability to juggle multiple high-visibility initiatives, deliverables and anticipate/propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
• Ability to ideate and execute quickly
• Experience in developing go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning and related tactics
• Previous experience working with a web content management systems and strong working knowledge of content operations.
• Firm understanding of user experience, and strong search engine optimization, marketing and social media skills
• Proven expertise in content distribution best practices and experience designing content calendars
• Ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrixed environment including working within and among teams and influence others at all levels to move projects forward.
B2B to enterprise customer experience
• Vertically focused experience in retail, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing, fintech, Energy/Oil/Gas, media /entertainment (don’t need all, just examples of one or two)
• writing for telecom preferred.
• Blogs and article experience
• Any focus on writing about fixed wireless, security, IoT, or 5G
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or related field.